CAPREIT, a national property management company that owns and manages multifamily housing communities across the United States, seeks a well-organized, positive, and outgoing Leasing Consultant for our Anchor View apartment community.
About Anchor View
Location: North Saint Paul, Minnesota (55109)
# of Units: 128
Community Style: Low Rise
# of Openings: 1
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation days (including your birthday!), sick days, and holidays
- Competitive bonus and leasing commissions structure
Provide excellent customer service to prospective residents by planning and participating in marketing activities to attract prospective residents; greeting applicants, showcasing the community, and collecting applications; communicating the features and benefits of the community with potential residents.
Assist the Community Manager by processing applications in a timely manner, taking resident phone calls, following up with prospective residents, and completing additional, on-going administrative functions of the community
- 1-3 years experience in apartment leasing
- Experience with specialized property management software (RealPage, OneSite, and/or Yardi), or the ability to learn such software
- A working knowledge of current technologies and Microsoft Office
Schedule Requirements: Monday - Friday; Some weekends