CAPREIT, a national property management company that owns and manages multifamily housing communities across the United States, seeks an organized, detail and customer service-oriented Community Manager for our Cranberry Pointe apartment community. This position offers a $2500 hiring bonus.
About Cranberry Pointe
Location: Cranberry, Pennsylvania (16066)
# of Units: 92
Community Style: Townhomes
# of Openings: 1
Salary Range: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation days (including your birthday!), sick days, and holidays
- Competitive bonus and leasing commissions structure
Manage the daily operations of the community maintaining all files while ensuring they are in compliance with local, state, and federal agencies; completing move ins and move outs with their corresponding inspections; and providing a great level of customer service to current and prospective residents while promoting great resident relations and handling all resident complaints.
Undertake the fiscal responsibilities of the community by preparing an annual budget; pushing effective rents to achieve growth in GPR while maintaining a high level of occupancy; completing variance and weekly reports; refunding security deposits; processing invoices and daily deposits; and controlling delinquency, AP, and AR.
Promoting teamwork to achieve a common goal by hiring, training, and motivating community personnel.
- 1-3 years of experience in the multi-family housing industry
- Previous experience with LIHTC policies and procedures
- Experience with specialized property management software or the ability to learn such software
- A working knowledge of current technologies and Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand financial reports to include Profit and Loss Statements and General Ledgers
Schedule Requirements: Monday - Friday