CAPREIT, a national property management company that owns and manages multifamily housing communities across the United States, seeks an organized, efficient, and customer service-oriented Maintenance Assistant for our Metro on 5th apartment community.
About Metro on 5th:
Location: St. Charles, MO (63303)
# of Units: 572
Community Style: Garden
# of Openings: 1
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation days (including your birthday!), sick days, and holidays
- Competitive bonus and leasing commissions structure
Perform all janitorial functions required to keep the community in a clean and safe condition by maintaining all public/common areas in accordance with property specifications, conducting frequent inspections for cleanliness and maintenance, cleaning and preparing vacant apartments for new occupancy; completing the required inspection reports and addressing any new problems as they arise, and assisting in preventative maintenance and community repairs when needed.
- Previous janitorial, groundskeeping, or housekeeping experience
- A valid driver’s license required to operate company vehicle/golf cart
- A high school diploma or equivalent
Schedule Requirements: Monday - Friday