CAPREIT, a national property management company that owns and manages multifamily housing communities across the United States, seeks organized, customer service and results-oriented Maintenance Supervisors in the Twin Cities
About this opening:
Location: Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
# of Openings: 4
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation days (including your birthday!), sick days, and holidays
- Competitive bonus and leasing commissions structure
Facilitate the maintenance and upkeep of the community by troubleshooting, repairing, and/or replacing individual heating and A/C units, water heaters, appliances, plumbing and electrical systems, asphalt, building interiors and exteriors, drainage systems, and remodeling carpentry.
Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the community remains organized and efficient by scheduling service requests, preparing and scheduling vacant turnovers, taking inventory, ordering supplies, scheduling contractors when needed, establishing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program, and completing periodic inspections and capital improvements.
Oversee the maintenance staff by hiring, training, and supervising maintenance personnel.
Assist the office staff by interacting with residents, prospective residents, and vendors in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
- 3-5 years of apartment maintenance experience
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Supervisor role
- A valid CFC with Type I and II or with Universal certification
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to respond to on-call emergencies, when needed
- Ability provide your own basic tools.
- Computer literacy skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent
Schedule Requirements: Monday - Friday; On Call